Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Little World Changer Turns 2!

So, today my little man is 2! I can't believe that he is already 2. It seems that I was just pregnant with him (partly because I was still prego just 9 months ago with his little sister), but we waited for him and prayed for him and received him! Justice is a gift from God for sure; even his name was chosen by God and we believe is a sign of things to come through his life. I don't know what he will be when he grows up. I don't know how he will impact his generation. I don't know if he will follow in his parents footsteps as a Pastor or will influence through another channel in our world. Either way, I do know that what he will do will be great. 

We continue to relentlessly pray for him as he continues to grow into the man God has destined him to be. I'm sure many would think I'm crazy for speaking about who he will be as he is only 2 years old, but one thing I know is it is never too soon to begin to pray for the great man my handsome son will become. 

For now though I will let him be the amazing boy that he is. He is handsome (as mentioned), brilliant (literally, I'm not being biased), a little crazy (a lot at times), fun, playful, cuddly and so much more. He loves to pray and read his Bible (though sometimes I think this is an excuse not to sleep - I'll take it either way!). He's our little man and we are proud, blessed and humbled to be his parents.


Happy Birthday Justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment