Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's About Time

So, I've been desiring for months to pick up a pencil and begin writing. However, it just doesn't happen that way anymore. Diaries have become non-existent, at least when a writing utensil is required. So here I am, with a desire to write, and little idea where to begin. But begin I must, if I want to get anywhere.

My virtual diary will include the truths your mama never taught you about marriage (if my husband allows), parenting and all other things pertaining to life in general. Plus, some random thoughts along the way, hopefully some of which are God inspired. Many of which will be inspired by my boys and soon to be little girl. Others will hopefully be from me digging a little deeper to find things God is speaking to a generation who needs Him.

So, hopefully this blog will not be endless, pointless and irrational; but rather fruitful, encouraging, humorous and REAL.

Here's to blogging and any good that can come out of it! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. And cheers to you for starting your blog. I started one a year or two ago but haven't kept up with it. You've enspired me to get back to writing again. Looking forward to reading more on yours! May it be this be a blessing to you and to those who read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere Erica! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on life!

    ReplyDelete